How to Get to Fraunces Tavern Museum
54 Pearl Street
New York, NY 10004
R to Whitehall St/Southferry
4/5 to Bowling Green
1 to South Ferry
J/Z to Broad Street
M5, M15, M20 to SI Ferry Terminal/South Ferry
Fraunces Tavern Museum Proudly Accepts:
School Groups – Includes all children age 18 or under associated with a school, includes international schools, visiting during regular business hours
Fee: $80 per class of 35 students or fewer (50% discount for Title 1 Schools). Click Here for more information about our school program!
Adult Guided Tours – Docent led groups (1-20 people per group) of adults (19+) during regular business hours
Fee: $7/person + $25 service fee for up to 25 people; $50 for up to 50 people (group, student, and senior rates apply for price per person when applicable)
Group Rate General Admission – Self guided adult groups of 14+ during regular business hours
Fee: $5 per person
Contact Director of Education & Public Programs for details: 212-425-1778 x213
After Hours Group Tours
After hours Guided Tours – Individuals or groups who are guided through Museum after 5pm
Fee: Tour guide fee $50 per guide & $150 after hours per hour fee
After Hours Group Rate General Admission – Individuals or groups who are self-guiding through Museum after 5pm
Fee: $5 per person & $150 after hours per hour fee
Contact Development & Marketing Officer for details: 212-425-1778 x225
Rules and Regulations
In order to ensure every visitor has a safe and enjoyable experience it is important to read the following rules and regulations before your visit.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the galleries.
- No touching of exhibits at any time.
- No running, pushing, shoving or rough housing at any time.
- No loitering or soliciting on Museum property at any time.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- During regular business house the last ticket will be sold at 4:30.
- All parcels are subject to search by Museum Security at any time.
- To protect the objects being photographed, the copyright privileges of their creators, and the safety of other visitors, there are certain guidelines that must be followed when photographing at the Museum. Photograph Policy
For more information on more exciting places to visit, things to do, and where to stay in Lower Manhattan, visit Downtown Alliance.