How to Get to Fraunces Tavern Museum
54 Pearl Street
New York, NY 10004
R to Whitehall St/South Ferry
4/5 to Bowling Green
1 to South Ferry
J/Z to Broad Street
M5, M15, M20 to Staten Island Ferry Terminal/South Ferry
School Groups – Includes grades K-12 associated with a school. Programs are scheduled during regular business hours. Click Here for more information about our school program!
Adult Guided Tours – Docent led groups (1-25 people per group) of adults during regular business hours.
Fee: $7/person + $25 docent fee for up to 25 people; $7/person + $50 docent fee for up to 50 people.
*Group, Student, and Senior rates apply for price per person when applicable.
Group Rate General Admission – Adult General Admission Groups of 14+ during regular business hours
Fee: $5 per person
Contact the Director of Education & Public Programs at (212) 425-1778 x213 to schedule your visit today!
After Hours Group Tours
After Hours Guided Tours – Individuals or groups who are guided through Museum after 5pm
Fee: Docent fee $25 per guide + $150 after hours per hour fee + Admissions fee per person.
All after-hours and regular business hours Guided Tours must be made at least 48 hours in advance. After-hours Guided Tours can only be scheduled Monday – Friday.
Contact the Director of Education & Public Programs for more details: (212) 425-1778 x213
Rules and Regulations
In order to ensure every visitor has a safe and enjoyable experience it is important to read the following rules and regulations before your visit.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the galleries.
- No touching of artifacts at any time.
- No running, pushing, shoving or rough housing at any time.
- No loitering or soliciting on Museum property at any time.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- During regular business hours the last ticket will be sold at 4:30.
- All parcels are subject to search by Museum Security at any time.
- To protect the objects being photographed, the copyright privileges of their creators, and the safety of other visitors, there are certain guidelines that must be followed when photographing at the Museum. Photograph Policy